Climate Change Evidence & Causes 2020 – Royal Society and US National Academy of Science
The Causes of Climate Change – NASA
Climate Change Overview – World Bank
What is Global Warming? – LiveScience
How Climate Change Impacts the Economy – Earth Institute, Columbia University
What Is The Paris Agreement? – United Nations
What is the Kyoto Protocol? – United Nations
Recent News - May 6, 2021
- Scientists Must Get Involved in Democracy Reform!
- How does climate change affect wildfires?
- IRENA members commit to advance the global hydropower fleet
- Cut methane emissions to avert global temperature rise, UN-backed study urges
- In the Alps climate change affects biodiversity
- Reducing methane is crucial for protecting climate and health, and it can pay for itself – yet emissions are still rising fast, a new UN report warns
- Net zero, engagement, and ESG fund trends: Incisive Media unveils Sustainable Investment Festival programme
- Saudi Arabia Plans To Cut Emissions By 60% By Planting 50 Billion Trees
- UN: Slashing methane emissions 'one of the best ways' to curb global temperature rise
- Oregon Utility Using Greenwashing and ‘Renewable Natural Gas’ To Push Back on Potential Gas Bans
- Black farmers at the crossroads of racial inequity and climate change
- Getting hotter: More blackouts on the way?
- Carbon offsets: Experts tout 'pioneering' method for measuring mangrove CO2 stores
- Net Zero Nature: Can business and nature join forces in the climate fight?
- Landmark vote sees 99.6 per cent of Unilever shareholders back climate transition plan
Climate Change News By Continent
- “WHAT WE WASTE”: TOP ASIAN COUNTRIES WITH SHARPEST DECLINE OF MARKET SHARE OF REFILLABLES IN THE BEVERAGE INDUSTRY IDENTIFIED IN LANDMARK GLOBAL REPORT
- Climate Leaders Summit: A day of diplomatic theatre, distracting jokes, and historic turning points
- Climate impacts to scythe 18 per cent off global GDP by 2050, Swiss Re warns